Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gaming Group

Every Sunday I've been doing a gaming group that plays whatever at the time.  I would like to extend the invitation out to anyone that wants to join us.  We usually play something that we all have (translation - free to play) and we just have fun. Normally I will try to stream it.

So if anyone wants to join us we are always looking for more. If you have a desire to watch us I will usually try to stream from noon to 1600 eastern standard time.

Games are more fun with friends so come make friends!

You can leave a comment here or send me an email at cormackscott@hotmail.com with a subject of GAMING.  I have some more things that I would like to write about but I write when the occasion strikes me.  That means there may be some time between posts.

If you have questions about anything from my time in combat or anything gaming related feel free to ask.  I am an open book.  Happy trails people!

No comments:

Post a Comment