Monday, November 30, 2009

Multimedia Technology


Sometimes it is necessary to take a break in your regularly scheduled program to highlight something that needs it. While not gaming related, it is internet nerd related which is acceptable in my book. I am submitting this blog as part of an assignment for school related to a class on multimedia technology. As someone that has been around this stuff since I was a wee lad I have come to appreciate the enriching experience that can be had combining several media technologies for one application.

I am a couple classes from a degree and I tell ya, after reading on a subject forever it helps tons to watch a video or listen to a sound clip related to the writing material. It definitely aids in making connections that you just can't on your own.

PS- Hello Ms. Tambini!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment